Hadoop Admin | Bigdata Admin | Cloudera | Bigdata Developer & Admin
Greetings from JP Infotech!!!
We are looking for Big Data Administrator and Developer (cloudera hadoop) for one of our clients
Location: KL, Malaysia
Contract Duration: 1yr (Renewable year on year)
No of positions:
· The Hadoop administrator is required to provide the following roles:
· Act as SME & operational support team from our client to work alongside Cloudera.
· To involve in Hadoop Cluster capacity planning, performance tuning, cluster monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
· Target system data loading and testing.
· User management using user access and right permissions. Managing user/group access from different applications.
· Monitor Hadoop Cluster connectivity and security.
· Hadoop File System management and monitoring.
· Hadoop support and maintenance.
· Manage and review Hadoop log files.
· To work on installing, adding and removing Hadoop services, roles and instances.
· Understanding and implementing user/new requirements, which includes data extraction from source systems into Hadoop system
To provide technical expertise for the operation of our client Hadoop Data Lake platform, and to support delivery of upcoming projects that plan to leverage on the Data Lake to host data from a myriad of source systems.
1. High system availability, based on ICT desired benchmark (99.9%)
2. Completed deliverables for projects requiring use of Hadoop environment (>80%)
3. Completed deliverables for service requests e.g. user creation, data ingestion
4. Transfer of knowledge sessions to our client (number of sessions to be discussed)
Interested candidates please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org