2000 - 2200 SGD
business development | retail assistant | branding | customer service
hoolah is a fast growing company leading the way in the buy now pay later space. It is currently operating in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout Asia
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
- Culture is important to us - we work hard, have fun and enjoy the challenge with a great bunch of focused, ambitious hoolahgans
- By nature, hoolahgans are hustlers making things happen and bringing energy to every thing we do - we call that hoolah “hooping”
- High growth environment
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for energetic individuals with great
personalities, outdoor sales experience, and interpersonal skills to drive our brand
awareness for Singapore as our Brand Ambassadors. You will be the face and voice
of hoolah, mainly helping to promote our in-store payment solution to potential adopters (the hoolah mobile application). If you are a people person and enjoy communicating with customers, this will be a great opportunity for you! To drive impact, you should be boosting our brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities whilst joining our Product and Marketing team in the following scope :
1. Be thoroughly famliar with our platform and services to be able to guide our new customers. (Training will be provided)
2. Help to create a buzz and excitement around all promotions
3. Answer customer enquiries on our platform, products and services
4. Distributing our marketing collaterals
5. Promote our app download to enjoy their first hand experience with us
We are not picky, as long as you have put yourself in customers' shoes and is a helpful, enthusiatic and versatile Brand Ambassador who takes pride in hoolah's mission and vision, we welcome you to join us! Here's some minimum requirements :
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and driven whilst being able to fit into a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions to varying customers
- Understands the brand and be passionate to represent.
- Open to feedback as this is a customer oriented role where feedbacks are useful data to improve their experience
- Able to converse in English and/or mother tongue language. Dialect is a plus.
- At least Higher Secondary / N Level
- Attire must be hoolah T-shirt with Jeans
- Working hours: Weekdays (Mon - Fri), 12:00pm TO 8:00pm (1h break)
Weekends (Sat - Sun),11:00am TO 9:00pm (1h break)
(Location will be nationwide (depending the location of the store - Bugis / Bishan / CCK)