People Management | Retail Operations | Regional Experience | Leadership
We are looking for an experience Brand Store Operations Manager (APAC) to be based in KL, Malaysia. Please refer below for more information.
- Responsible for APAC Brand shop operation management, combine with Retail terminals, MKT operation work content, and cross-department collaboration.
- Plan consumer journeys, use new technology to identify store shopping opportunities.
- Master the details of operations, store management SOP, Visibility, Daily Opening and Closing of stores.
- Staff organization, focusing on planning, training organization, promotion of new retail test in experience stores.
- Improve consumer satisfaction, including but not limited to establishing the rules of the experience store CRM system, online-offline interactive planning.
- Actively communicate with personnel from different countries and to implement the operation plan.
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail Operations.
- Senior Manager is preferred.
- Possess working experience with Telco or F&B industry will be an added advantage.
- Have global working experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of Management and staff.
- Good command in English & Chinese (spoken & written).