Analytics | Back-End Developers | System Software Analyst
Financial Services | Software | Developer | Engineer | Python
Impact Credit Solutions (“ICS”) is a technology-driven institutional investor that invests in small business loans in Southeast Asia. We combine deep expertise in alternative lending with best-in-class technology solutions to bridge international capital markets with underserved communities in Southeast Asia.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity to get exposure to modern core banking solutions and build exciting, impactful financial products that scale. We are seeking a candidate with experience in financial services products, Python expertise and test-driven development practices. We also want people who are passionate about social impact e.g. promoting financial inclusion, gender equality and/or environmental sustainability.
- Challenging role in a startup environment with strong growth ambitions
- Competitive compensation
At ICS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
- Implement credit products in Python using existing framework and systems
- Drive implementation and incremental optimization of existing products
- Write clean, well-documented code that passes tests
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the rest of the engineering function as Python SME
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any related field
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- 3+ years direct experience in Python software development
- Proficiency in financial services products (esp. credit & lending)
- Familiar with modern architecture patterns and development practices
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Extreme attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and quick learner
- Ability to thrive in an environment with high degree of volatility and uncertainty
- Can work unsupervised and prioritize & accomplish tasks accurately and on a timely basis