Oracle | Microsoft SQL Server | Microsoft Power Point | Python | Tableau | Microsoft Excel | SQL
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintaining data systems.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filtering and cleaning data.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Collect, analyze, and report on data to meet business needs. The role includes identifying new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Create reports, dashboards, and other visualizations on data associated with customers, business processes, market economics, and more to provide insights to senior management and business leaders in support of decision-making efforts
- 2 years of experience in a Data Analyst role
- University Graduate
- BS in mathematics, economics, computer science, information management, or statistics.