UI/UX | Project Management | System Software Analyst
Finology, a FinTech & InsurTech company in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), is looking for Business Analysts (fresh graduates and experienced candidates) to join our fast-paced yet rigorous Product Team.
Do you enjoy solving problems that will serve thousands of people? Are you experimental yet pragmatic in problem solving? Do you consider yourself to be a strong communicator? If yes, this role might be for you!
What you'll be working on
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify software requirements for both existing and new projects
• Work with Software Engineers to turn software requirements into industry-standard software solutions
• Manage various aspects of software development, ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects
• Create and maintain relevant documentations
• Perform internal Quality Assurance (QA) activities
• Manage System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities with internal and external stakeholders
What we'd like to see in the candidate
• Strong Communicator. You have good communication and interpersonal skills. You get excited with the opportunity to work in a multinational team.
• Analytical Thinking. You are able to break down complex problems into smaller parts, solve them, and bring them back together to form a holistic solution.
• End Users x Business Objectives. You always keep the end users in mind but understand that different voices within the organization contribute to final outcomes.
• Consistency x Flexibility. You are an organised person who enjoys creating and documenting processes. At the same time, you allow a certain degree of flexibility to ensure that objectives can be met in a timely manner.
• Industry Experience. Professional experience in the banking, insurance, and/or property industry is a plus point.
Finology Sdn Bhd, is a mid-sized, Malaysian technology company, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, that designs, develops and delivers financial technology services, computer software, online services, and provides financial technology consultancy.
The companyâs key consumer brands are Loanstreet, the business brands are Loanplus and Fincon. Its online services include loan comparison, loan selection, loan application, loan processing, insurance comparison, insurance selection, insurance application and insurance processing. Through its various brands, Finology also provides helpful advice, insights, news, observations, guides and information on personal finance and insurance. This information can be found at: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning- centre and through facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/loanstreet.com.my
A significant and growing part of the work of Finology is providing consultancy to major banks, financial institutions, insurers and government institutions, in the areas of financial technology and financial product marketing.
- To be the largest channel for consumer loans in Malaysia by 2020
- Expand regionally by providing SaaS to regional JV partners
- We are trailblazers, pioneering a new approach to an old industry
- Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility