Technical Support | Project Management | System Software Analyst
Microsoft Office | English
Finology, a FinTech & InsurTech company in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), is looking for curious and driven Business Analyst interns to join our dynamic and multi-cultural team!
• Assist Business Analysts in scoping & requirements gathering for new & existing projects
• Assist Business Analysts in project management, ensuring timely project deliveries
• Create test plans and various system documentations
• Test new & existing web / mobile applications
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
We love candidates who are driven, proactive, and independent. They must also enjoy learning new things in a fast-paced environment. Bonus points for candidates who demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving abilities.
This internship is suitable for students who are pursuing a diploma or degree in business, finance, computer science or information technology.
Finology Sdn Bhd, is a mid-sized, Malaysian technology company, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, that designs, develops and delivers financial technology services, computer software, online services, and provides financial technology consultancy.
The companyâs key consumer brands are Loanstreet, the business brands are Loanplus and Fincon. Its online services include loan comparison, loan selection, loan application, loan processing, insurance comparison, insurance selection, insurance application and insurance processing. Through its various brands, Finology also provides helpful advice, insights, news, observations, guides and information on personal finance and insurance. This information can be found at: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning- centre and through facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/loanstreet.com.my
A significant and growing part of the work of Finology is providing consultancy to major banks, financial institutions, insurers and government institutions, in the areas of financial technology and financial product marketing.
- To be the largest channel for consumer loans in Malaysia by 2020
- Expand regionally by providing SaaS to regional JV partners
- We are trailblazers, pioneering a new approach to an old industry
- Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility