Business Development | Marketing
human resource | sales | presentation | self manage | interpersonal | communication
Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
Siklus is reinventing the future of retail through a marketplace model that allows micro-entrepreneurs to sell FMCG products without plastic packaging, using technology. Our mobile Warungs go around low-income neighborhoods. Customers bring their own containers or use our customized ones to purchase refills of basic household products such as shampoo and coffee at a discount. Through our mobile warungs, proprietary dispensing technology, and app, Siklus will generate cost savings for customers, new revenue opportunities for micro-entrepreneurs, fine-grained data for FMCGs, and environmental benefits by eliminating the need for single-use sachets. As such, we are the new way to Warung: mobile, sustainable, and tech-driven.
We have run a pilot with very promising results, closed our pre-seed round with investment from Teja Ventures, and the CFO of GoJek amongst others were selected for funding from P4G, USAID, and the Incubation Network’s Plastics Data Challenge, and have exciting partnerships with three major FMCGs.
Role: We are looking for an operation associate who can help us execute day-to-day operations of our business and be inspired by our mission. You will be working directly with our head of operations and founders in a small team and fast-paced environment.
- Run the daily operations of our pilot.
- Develop business processes and make recommendations for business process improvements.
- Help the management in placing inventory and supply orders as required.
- Manage sales people including hiring, training, and giving supervision.
- Review and update operations policies and guidelines.
- Work on other tasks that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree (business and engineering management preferred)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high degree of interest in sales and sustainable business development.
- Ability to self-manage without daily micromanagement
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
Benefits: Your monetary compensation will not be in line with what you would get in the market. However, you'll be growing and shaping a company that has the potential to transform the way retail works and make a difference to the environment and people.
Location: Tebet, Jakarta Selatan
Application process: Please send a cover e-mail and CV to email@example.com with the title “Ops associate”