Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Project Management
business development | account management | corporate advisory | financial advisory | management consulting | consulting | Sales
Kimbo Corporate is a regional practice within South East Asia which helps organisations expand into Asia and build capabilities. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service and account management.
See our deck - https://bit.ly/2UfMzxI
The Management Consulting team assists clients in strategising, designing and implementing key functional and operational initiatives. These include the assessment, transformation or optimisation of sales, business development, marketing and front-end office functions, as well as supply chain, procurement and back office functions such as Finance, Operations and IT. Our services include brand audits, marketing strategy development, digital transformation, business modelling, process redesign and productivity improvement, change management, project management, organisational design and IT systems assessment and implementation.
We are looking for internship candidates for the period from 9 Sep 2019 to 27 Dec 2019.
Suitable candidates will receive invitation to Kimbocorp's Interview day by early Sept where you will have the opportunity to speak to our core team, understand our company culture and nature of the work, learn more about what we do and discover where your passions and skills may fit!
Got a question? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct management consulting assignments including completing research, branding and market research reports
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Attend client meetings and sales pitches and learn the art of closing deals
- Research and build new and existing accounts
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track and report all data/activities in Active Campaign
- Represent Kimbocorp with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be an innovative partner to clients and agencies
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non- endemic verticals
- Represent Kimbocorp at industry events in Singapore & Southeast Asia
- Responsible for building and maintaining territory ad revenue and exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Are keen to develop themselves in the management consulting profession
- Are highly independent, motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Presentable and articulated
- Possess strong writing and analytical skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- 1-2 years in accounting, management consulting, corporate secretarial or financial. Freshers are also welcome.
- A deep understanding of the management consulting market across Singapore and South East Asia with experience of branding, marketing, finance and accounting
- Must possess excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Business To Business
5 - 9
Kimbocorp is a simple and scalable platform aimed at helping fellow business owners manage and acquire more intangible assets to benefit their own businesses.
Kimbocorp builds tools to help businesses manage their intangible assets, such as company registrations, trademarks and patents, customer lists, licenses and royalties more effectively. Our mission is to improve reliability and accountability for businesses seeking to manage and acquire more intangible assets.
Kimbocorp is founded by a team of corporate service and finance professionals passionate about helping businesses grow their balance sheets. We are business owners as well and we care greatly on the sustainability of other businesses and want to help them save time, save costs and increase revenues by managing and acquiring more intangible assets from Singapore, which is the most competitive economy in 2019 according to Swiss Business School IMD.
Kimbocorp is headquartered in Singapore, known for being the role model for economic performance, infrastructure, government efficiency and business efficiency. We are a diverse group of people passionate about scaling businesses, market access into Asia and South East Asia, funding and financing businesses, creating better value-added jobs, increasing productivity and automation, increasing brand recognition and brand value, spinning off businesses and increasing enterprise value.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a team of designers, front end, back end and full stack developers to help us implement the digital tools to allow us to capture our markets at scale.
Kimbocorp provides both royalties, retainers, salaries and work passes for potential candidates to work in Singapore.
If you have dreamt to work in the sunny island of Singapore, this is your chance.