1200 - 4000 SGDEquity
communication | presentation | pitching | relationship | outreach | lead generation | sales | business development
Fairmart is a fast growing startup based in Singapore that helps local stores drive sales by making their products searchable online. Our team is ex-Shopback, Redmart, and DJI, and we're on a mission to transform how local stores operate. We're looking for a highly motivated BDA who is passionate about their community and loves to see the impact of their work. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Perks and Benefits
- Performance based incentive scheme.
- Open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Diploma in Business, communication, or related field.
- At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Learn more about us at our website: https://www.fairmart.app/ or linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fairmart-technology
What You'll Be Doing
- High levels of daily outreach activity contacting prospective customers to present opportunities to partner with Fairmart.
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Utilising business templates and proposals to convert pipeline to sales.
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM.
- Passionately representing Fairmart and resolving customer objections.
- Negotiating partnership pricing to ensure business objectives are achieved.
Skills You’ll Need
- You’ll be comfortable on the phone and walking into stores, talking to people and building rapport with them quickly.
- Comfort with high levels of activity and a fast-paced environment.
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers.
- Experience and confidence pitching things you’re passionate about.
- Experience with technology and capturing your activity in a CRM.
- You’ll have an interest in all things retail and digital shopping. Fairmart is changing the game for specialist by helping them compete with the larger marketplaces.
- Perseverance and grit – you’re a hustler, and you’re not afraid of rejection.
- Top notch people skills – you have bags of emotional intelligence and can persuade even the toughest of prospects.