Motivated by talking to clients and making sales | Passionate for innovation and loves startup culture | Willingness to learn
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will take a lead on converting high-quality leads for our online Bootcamps, Agency, and Global Summer Programs.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
The ideal candidate will have excellent command over language, the ability to understand and empathize with the customer and have high persuasion skills. They have surplus energy and motivation and sales for them doesn’t only mean salesmanship but also customer delight and satisfaction.
An opportunity to work with entrepreneurs and consultants who have launched their own agencies, provided consulting to clients globally.
- Performance based remuneration (best in the industry)
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Unlimited growth potential in a global company
- A startup team that is constantly growing
- The opportunity to gain entrepreneur-level experience at the start of the career
- Free training, freebies, a website builder, mentoring, and even more bonuses worth more than 30,000 USD.
Duration: This is a performance based role
Location: Clarke Quay, Singapore
To be considered for this position, please apply using this Google form link - https://forms.gle/y2DTEUC7cEtqp6ib9
- Identify partnership opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Maintain existing business.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Source potential leads and utilize lead lists and channels provided to you by the team.
- Do your homework, explore the pain points of customers on calls, understand their needs, and propose solutions in a "high value" and "consultative sales" style.
- Outbound outreach through email and LinkedIn, content creation and design, sales calls, and eventually implementation as a trainer and globally recognized marketer certified by Aventis School of Management and STANDOUT.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.