communication, Microsoft Word and excel
· Specialize in maintaining client relationships, account operations during planning, development and execution
· Jointly develop marketing strategies to pursue new prospects. Participate in sales pitches, negotiation and sales closing
· Post-sales support through client servicing and training, problem solving and monitoring of client accounts to provide data analysis
· Ensure end-to-end management of clients experience from on-boarding to retention by building long term mutually beneficial relationship
To be responsible in client acquisition, client servicing and maintenance of accounts.
· Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Management.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· Candidates for applying for senior position must have at least 2-5 years working experience
· Have good interpersonal skills and communication skills
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, word & PowerPoint)
· Disciplined, possess a positive attitude, ability to multitask, with an outgoing personality
· Strong attention to detail and able to think analytically
· Fluency in English, Bahasa and Mandarin
· Possess own transport and able to travel
· Able to start work immediately
Finology Sdn Bhd, is a mid-sized, Malaysian technology company, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, that designs, develops and delivers financial technology services, computer software, online services, and provides financial technology consultancy.
The companyâs key consumer brands are Loanstreet, the business brands are Loanplus and Fincon. Its online services include loan comparison, loan selection, loan application, loan processing, insurance comparison, insurance selection, insurance application and insurance processing. Through its various brands, Finology also provides helpful advice, insights, news, observations, guides and information on personal finance and insurance. This information can be found at: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning- centre and through facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/loanstreet.com.my
A significant and growing part of the work of Finology is providing consultancy to major banks, financial institutions, insurers and government institutions, in the areas of financial technology and financial product marketing.
- To be the largest channel for consumer loans in Malaysia by 2020
- Expand regionally by providing SaaS to regional JV partners
- We are trailblazers, pioneering a new approach to an old industry
- Pioneer culture, flat organization, work hour flexibility