3500 - 4000 SGD
Analytics | Customer Service | Design | Marketing
Project management | Communication | Sales | Marketing
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Liaising with clients, project managers and technical team to ensure successful sales closure
As a Business Development Intern, you will create impact by:
- Striving to understand a specific domain, identifying trends and opportunities for our technology in that space
- Identifying potential areas for expansion and actively chase opportunities in that space
- Crafting proposals, pitch material and demonstrating chatbots for sales
- Asking targeted questions that will allow you to gather critical data, craft solutions and deliver validated automation solutions to our clients
- Searching for and opportunities to establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders in various industries
- Find new ways to bridge business goals, user needs and feasibility in designing and shipping a project
- Working closely with the technical team to solution for the client
You will love this role if you are:
- An owner. You take up problems in your immediate vicinity and solve them. You also advocate for our values and culture, both internally and externally.
- Willing to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains, and make sense of the chaos
- Hungry, with a willingness to go after knowledge and learning to the best of your ability
- Genuinely passionate about automation and familiar with the process of getting from idea to code
- Strong in negotiation and persuasion, enjoy networking sessions and thrive in making real connections happen
Technology is evolving, and so are jobs. We believe that work is core to anyone's identity, and if that's the case, well, you should be working on what's meaningful. The biggest pain point of many roles - perhaps including yours - is likely to be tasks that drain you of energy, but might seem impossible to delegate because it requires human intervention. But that doesn't need to be true. We realize that in most jobs, there will be tasks that are repetitive, transactional, and menial. Tasks that we think undermine human potential. Over the years, we've devised technology to take over calculations, comparisons and compositions, but we're still on the brink of automating conversations. Maximize the potential of everyone around you, and spend the 92,120 hours you will eventually spend on your career creating real impact. The world will be that much richer for the great work you do.