900 - 1500 SGD
Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers
Objective-C | Swift
ChargeUp's goal is to provide a solution for the ever-growing mobile energy crisis for anyone who owns a modern smartphone! We are a Malaysian startup whose core service is to provide our users with the convenience of renting a powerbank at various locations and vendors. If you're excited to be a part of the IoT startup scene, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Established in 2017, ChargeUp is now over 50 outlets strong in the Klang Valley and is looking to expand further nationwide!
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, organisation and automization
- Sample of previous iOS projects would be great
- Previous working experience in iOS development
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs and integration of iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Team player, independent & have self-initiative
On top of your job responsibilities, You will also be exposed to various business and IT development elements. ChargeUp is comprised of a small close-knit team and is looking to groom new recruits to take up managerial positions and responsibilities.
5 - 9
GoShare Sdn. Bhd. is an IoT startup registered in Malaysia established in late 2017.
ChargeUp is the name of our core service that provides rental of mobile chargers through our mobile app and deployed machines. Our office is registered at 1 & 3, Jalan TPP 1/3, Taman Industri Puchong, Batu 12, Puchong, 47100, Puchong, Selangor.
We have been developing the software and acquiring the hardware over the last 8 months and are looking to begin deployment at the start of September 2018.
We are now over 50 outlets strong and have grown to over 350 users since September!
Look out for us all over the Klang Valley!
The talent we are looking to hire are young and enthusiastic professionals who are interested in learning and growing with a new startup.
ChargeUp's core directive revolves around 3 equally distinct parties:
- Our Users
- Our Partners
- The Environment
To provide our users with affordable, convenient and consistent access to mobile chargers; anywhere and anytime. To help our users discover and experience new services and/or products through the discovery of our partners through the ChargeUp mobile app.
To generate greater footfall and allow our partners to generate quality leads through our platform.
To include our partners in the development and growth of IoT and on-demand services in Malaysia and beyond.
To spread awareness about public responsibility on the disposing of electronic waste by ensuring that powerbanks are used to their full capacity before being disposed of.
At ChargeUp, we are a tight-knit team made of individuals from diverse culture and ages.
Our hiring practices are to ensure that we hire potential members based solely on their merit and capacity to undertake challenges and responsibility during their tenure at ChargeUp.