The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition, build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Responsible for Sales to Corporate Client, Enterprise user of devices and applications.
- Responsible for monitoring of personal sales performance against targets and developing new markets.
- Make calls, set client meetings, present and prepare proposals and quotations.
- Requirement to travel for business meetings to client premises.
- Keep abreast of industry and market development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia (knowing of mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Junior Sales/Marketing executives who have one year working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh Graduate students are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Possess high level of integrity as the incumbent will be exposed to confidential data and documents.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize and complete tasks assigned within the given deadline.
- Has an eye for details, high level of initiative, willing to learn and highly independent.
- Proficiently in MS Office will be an added advantageous.