2000 - 3500 SGD
business development | communication
WeekendGoWhere is an online travel agency. We are a team of young entrepreneurs graduated from NUS & NTU and we believe in the mobile age. Their key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for a weekend escape. Here is the job posting link: http://blog.weekendgowhere.sg/2017/12/student-interns-wanted_22.html
More and more people are inclined to travel these days but have many queries and personalized requests and with WeekendGoWhere, travel arrangements can be conveniently done purely on mobile phones, without any hassle. Just tell them what you need and they'll fulfill your needs and arrange everything for you. Everything can be done online - on your mobile phone.
Does this startup vision and mission excite you? If yes, you too can be a part of the team - WeekendGoWhere is hiring!
If you like to travel and possess a sense of professionalism, this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
WeekendGoWhere.SG is an online travel agent. They are a young and energetic startup team. Their key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for a weekend escape!
What You Will Learn
Join in a young but experienced startup team.
If you have always wanted to build your own startup in the future, this is definitely the perfect opportunity for you. At WeekendGoWhere, you'll experience and find out what it's like to work in a disruptive startup and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup from the most resourceful people in the field.
Learn to work with the team to make a new idea to a real campaign.
You will learn to be a resilient and team-oriented member with a strong sense of accountability and responsibility in a dynamic working environment. As you run the marketing campaign, you also touch the lives of others through satisfying travel needs when they voyage away from home.
About the Company
WeekendGoWhere is an online travel platform. They are a team of young entrepreneurs graduated from NUS & NTU. They believe they are now in the Mobile-Age, and travel arrangements can be conveniently done purely on mobile phones.
With smartphones, users are able to get e-tickets to attractions, e-pass to hotels, etc. They won't need to line up long queues to buy paper tickets and make travel arrangements. Everything can be done online - on their mobile phone.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the business development and sales strategies of the company, including sourcing for new leads, and servicing existing clients to meet the business, sales and profitability of the company
- Explore new suppliers of hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
- Communicate with potential suppliers
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Assist with the preparation of new products
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- High proficiency in communication including presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop strategies and determine creative solutions
- Ability to approach, meet-up and negotiate with the local merchant, including nice restaurants, hotels etc
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)