Google Suite | Photoshop | Lead Generation | B2B Sales
Please note that we cannot provide EP/SPASS at this time.
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Walking distance from Newton MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance
If you think you're up for this internship, fill up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/UBjjKigI5N87spGd2
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
About The Job:
- Research about organisations and individuals online to identify new leads, understand their needs and learn who makes purchasing decisions.
- Liaise with potential clients to establish rapport
- Manage appointments
- Prepare presentations, sales materials and proposals
- Involved in pitching appointments
- Follow-up with prospects closely by phone, email, and in person
- Build strong relationships with clients and continuous engagement with existing customers
- Assist with any other administrative and ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Learn how to effectively engage users
- Analyse the preferences and trends of target community
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Business or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to independently speak to senior industry professionals
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Resourceful and stubbornly persistent in your mission to achieve sales targets
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills,
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Love to look at numbers
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Must be able to commit for at least 3 months
It would be pretty great if you have:
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be a plus
- Experience in lead generation, B2B sales or business development