1200 - 1200 SGD
Business Development | Project Management
Excel | PowerPoint | Project Management | Communication | English
Aevice Health is a fast-growing MedTech start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with novel wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics. We are looking for exceptional individuals to develop growth opportunities and bring our products into global markets.
We are a group of innovators who believe in creating convenient solutions to tackle one of the biggest challenges of healthcare, chronic respiratory disease. The work you do will positively impact the lives of patients around the world.
At Aevice Health, interns are not hired to do mundane tasks or paperwork. Interns are empowered to think critically, contribute actively and will work directly with the core team to help scale and grow Aevice Health. This is a fast-paced work environment with great opportunities to learn and contribute.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills for stakeholder engagement and managing investor relations
- Learn and apply strategic analysis to help scale and grow the company
- Develop corporate branding skills and learn website and digital platform (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Crunchbase) management
- Gain exposure to project management
- Work alongside the CEO and Business Development Manager to pilot business initiatives, build up the firm’s capabilities and generate new business
- Monitor and apply for strategic grants for the company
- Manage corporate website updates, track and measure activity on digital platforms
- Develop pitch decks for stakeholder engagement
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical and comfortable with data
- Great interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Adaptable, self-directed and detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to thrive in a high-performance environment
- Highly competent in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months