1200 - 1600 SGD
CaterSpot is building the next generation global online B2B food-ordering platform.
We've partnered with over 450 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings and corporate events we are building a solution that lets corporate clients connect with great food for all of their needs.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Business Development Trainee is responsible for expanding our Vendor base (catering companies and restaurants) in the market via proactive prospecting, negotiation, closing and onboarding new vendors.
- Research prospective new reputable vendors
- Reach out to potential vendor partners and qualify leads that could need our services/platform
- Meet and exceed required number of leads generated per day leading to meaningful conversations with prospects
- Meet and exceed targeted quota of meetings set per week
- Overcome objections of prospective vendors
- Connect prospects to capabilities and benefits of CaterSpot's services
- Prepare reports as requested leveraging Microsoft Excel and our CRM tool
- You have recently finished or soon to finish your University/College education. This position will lead up to FULL TIME employment after 4 months traineeship. Minimum commitment is 3 months.
- Excellent organizational, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Experiences communicating in a variety of presentation environments
- Closing ability
- Team player
- Effective negotiation
- Creative problem solving
- Strong organizational ability
- Customer service
- Analytical Thinker
- Professional work ethic
- Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Fire in the belly!
- Love to talk with people
- Energetic and Personable
- Passion for food
- Quick Thinking
- People-Centric and Cheerful
- This is a full-time internship in a cool startup atmosphere - our office is also super cool with ping pong table and video games.
- Being a part of a fresh and continually evolving Startup
- Super Fun and engaging culture and company activities
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth
- Transport allowance
- All the FUN people work here!
- Curiosity - We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers.
- Clarity - We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive.
- Collaboration - We win with each other, never alone.
- Transparency - We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits.
- Ownership - We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!