800 - 1200 SGD
communications | sales | Business development | Sales
Fairmart is an early-stage community commerce company with a mission to help local stores thrive in the digital age. It is our belief that local stores should have access to the same capabilities that larger businesses have, but built for their scale. To achieve this, we take a multidisciplinary approach to building solutions that are simple to use, yet powerful in their impact.
We're based in the JTC Launchpad - a heart of Singapore's startup community.
We are a diverse team of technologists and builders who love to see the direct impact of our work on the lives of our customers. Those who are successful at Fairmart are intensely curious and bring a fierce passion to their work. You should be results-oriented, but also be people-oriented and understand the broader context of each problem you solve. Our culture is our competitive advantage, and you will have a unique opportunity to nurture its evolution and growth.
Our founders bring a combined 25 years of experience from industry giants such as Shopback, Redmart, and DJI. The company is supported by prominent VCs such as Entrepreneur First, HAX, and SOSV.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work alongside CEO to build out fundamental aspects of an early stage business.
- Build out lead pipelines and outreach campaigns.
- Prospect for new business opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- Draft marketing materials to be used as sales aids and promotions (presentations, blog posts, social media, and website copy).
- Monitor performance of our digital assets and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills you will learn during the internship
- Business development & sales: how to identify, engage, and close business opportunities that drive bottom line growth for the business.
- Customer success: how to manage customer relationships, identify mutually beneficial goals, and deliver value for our customers.
- Presentation skills: how to craft messaging that resonates with your audience, whether that be investors or customers.
- Marketing and communications: learn the basics of the marketing tools available to startups, how to deploy them, and measure success of campaigns.
- Business planning & execution: you will learn how to identify specific business goals and map out tasks necessary to achieve them.