4000 - 8000 USDEquity Profit Sharing
business development | sales
We build a FinTech ecosystem that working with Banks in Malaysia to empower digital innovation. With a highly passionate and dedicated team, we hustle and hacking through our ways to disrupt the industry.
- Attractive monthly commission and individual performance bonus
- Generous annual bonus based on company and team performance
- Reimbursement claims and various perks
- Fast Track promotion
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
About The Job:
- You will be entrusted with a portfolio consisting of local and key accounts, and be responsible to assist the team in capturing and expanding our market share in Malaysia.
- You will be the evangelist who educate the industry leaders on our product, be the expert who they trust in building success stories together, convert potential leads and prospects into happy clients and raving fans, and be a friend to make this journey fun and exciting.
- There will be monthly goals which we will realign during a monthly meeting. This come with team support, achievement celebration and constant stream of sense of achievement.
- You will be the person who own this part of the business, the person who the juniors look up to when they want to breakthrough, the person who the clients trust, and the person who will innovate and push our product values further.
- Talk to us to know more about this position.
- Candidate must have relevant experience and achievements in Account Manager role, Sales and Business Development.
- Candidate must be proactive, self-motivated and able to motivate team members in achieving targets (we have very attractive performance bonus and commission scheme).
- Candidate must be committed and dedicated to our business, vision and mission.
- Candidate will need to be a fast thinker, creative, problem solver, friendly and a team player.
- Candidate must be able to converse or understand basic level of mandarin/ cantonese.
- Candidate must be responsible in full cycle account handling (from acquisition until the end of service term). Account servicing executive will be place under your supervision for your accounts.
Dokonee is currently headquatered at Damansara and growing fast. We are investing in the talents and cultures of our company as we understand that these are vital for success. We believe that awesome company cultures equipped with work-life balance attract brilliant talents. Talk to us to know more about all the fun we have at Dokonee.