2500 - 4500 SGD
Independent | Business Acumen | Communication skills | Writing skills | Strategic | Generate leads | Organized
Who are we looking for:
As part of the Business Development team, you will be a key driving force behind the fastest-growing tech startup in the construction industry. Work closely with the CEO and be put in charge of your own projects. At Hubble, we aim to revolutionise the entire construction industry and you will be at the very front lines of this expansion as you identify strategic areas for growth and create new opportunities.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of Business Development Manager.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
● Work closely with our clients, proposing innovative solutions to improve their operations and empower data-driven management decisions through strategic use of technology
● Take charge of client acquisition and create new business opportunities to maintain the company’s relevance and competitive edge
● Further Hubble’s growth by exploring potential prospects, pursuing new leads, and taking charge of deal-making, repeat-sales and partnerships
● Conduct market share analysis to develop revenue growth strategies
● Develop a comprehensive understanding of client pain points and communicate user requirements to improve our product offerings
● Collaborate with the engineering team to define product scopes and deliver game-changing products
● Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and gather user feedback to inform product development
● Conduct market research to better understand the industry and client operations
● Contribute to defining and establishing Hubble as a leading regional company
● Commission based
What we need from you:
● Singaporeans preferred
● Bachelor's degree with good academic results
● Ability to generate leads and identify strategic areas for growth
● Independent, focused and driven
● Excellent written and communication skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals
● Enjoy solving complex problems with technology
● Strong business acumen, team player, results-oriented