3000 - 4000 SGDEquity Profit Sharing
partnerships | business development | strategic partnerships | negotiation | prospecting | meeting generation | decision maker identification
CaterSpot is building the next generation global online B2B food-ordering platform.
We've partnered with over 550 caterers and restaurants to make it easy for corporates to order office food for client meetings, corporate events, staff meals, workshops and seminars. We regularly serve great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings and corporate events we are building a solution that lets corporate clients connect with great food for all of their needs.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding our restaurant & caterer base in the market via proactive prospecting, negotiation, closing and onboarding new vendors.
- Research prospective new reputable restaurants & caterers
- Reach out to potential vendor partners and qualify restaurant leads that could be suitable for the catering needs of our corporate clients
- Meet and exceed required number of leads generated per day leading to meaningful conversations with prospects
- Meet and exceed targeted quota of meetings set per week
- Overcome objections of prospective vendor partners
- Connect prospects to capabilities and benefits of CaterSpot's services
- Prepare reports as requested leveraging Microsoft Excel and our CRM tool
- Excellent organizational, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Experiences communicating in a variety of presentation environments
- Closing ability
- Team player
- Effective negotiation
- Creative problem solving
- Strong organizational ability
- Customer service
- Analytical Thinker
- Professional work ethic
- Familiar with CRM (Salesforce, Zoho, Hubstpot, etc)
- Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Fire in the belly!
- Love to talk with people
- Energetic and Personable
- Passion for food
- Quick Thinking
- People-Centric and Cheerful
- This is a full-time position in a cool startup atmosphere
- Flexi-work: you can work remote 3-days per week
- Being a part of a fresh and continually evolving startup
- Super fun and engaging culture and company activities
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth
- Transport & phone allowance
- All the fun people work here!
- Curiosity - We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers.
- Clarity - We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive.
- Collaboration - We win with each other, never alone.
- Transparency - We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits.
- Ownership - We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!