3000 - 3600 SGDEquity
Business Development | Corporate Support
account management | business development | key account management | customer relations | customer retention | customer engagement | communication | attention to detail | operational excellence | client relations | event planning | event organizer | event catering
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform. Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard-working foodie to join our Business Development team, particularly supporting the planning of events and employee lunch programs. You’ll be assigned an existing portfolio of corporate clients to handle their employee lunch programs and event catering enquiries. You'll be working exciting companies and individuals ranging from office managers to founders -- creating a unique and memorable meal or event catering experiences for them and their teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with CaterSpot corporate clients
- Coordinate with our partner restaurants and caterers to create menus and plan unique lunch and event catering experiences for our clients.
- Maintain strong and efficient communication with clients and vendor partners, being proactive along the way.
- Pay attention to detail and confidently solve client-service issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients
- You have a F&B, food-tech or hospitality background
- 2+ years account management experience
- You have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management.
- Empathy: You really enjoy talking and listening to people.
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond
- Dedication: Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done, and occasionally work an early morning or evening shift
- Graceful under pressure: Able to navigate any crisis that may rear its head, remaining calm and focused
- You are a foodie!
What you’ll get
- Exposure to a fast-growing internet startup, learn about every area of the business as you go
- Being a part of a fresh and continually evolving Startup
- Super Fun and engaging culture and company activities
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!