Ad-Tech | Communication | Negotiation
Who we are:
We Move Walls To Measure, Reach, and Influence Real People in Physical Spaces
The digital disruption of out-of-home advertising has presented us with an opportunity for innovation and leadership. We use data and technology to design media solutions that empower our clients to measure, reach and influence consumers in the real world. In simple terms, we have created the industry platform for Outernet.
Our proficiency in these fields has lead to us being recognised with more than 25 global and regional awards for media innovation, technology, and business leadership. If you can scope and build long lasting relationships to drive revenue then this is the right role for you.
Why join us?
The real world, like the digital world, is about connections. We apply this to internal and external teams. We believe that we are not alone and that if we connect a few dots together, new possibilities emerge. We believe in co-creation.
We want you to:
- Prospect, evaluate and close new business opportunities with media agencies, direct clients & asset owners
- Negotiating and renewing contracts with onboarding publishers
- Scan the market to identify and collaborate with distribution portals, publisher/aggregators and re-sellers to create verticals of inventory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with global team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Strong understanding of customer workflows, business models and critical drivers of our clientele
- Digital / Media / Programmatic sales experience
- Good understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Good understanding of ASEAN business environment
- Past experience with technology companies with good understanding of industry terminologies
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with technology trends in data and analytics arena
- Understanding of commercial analytics related fields (market research, marketing/ sales analytics, forecasting, etc.)
Services - Other
20 - 49
We Move Walls
To Measure, Reach, and Influence Real People in Physical Spaces
People spend more than 70% of their time out-of-home. These connected audiences make purchase decisions on the go. Tracking consumers' offline movements and connecting them to physical media campaigns is a complex marketing challenge.
Moving Walls solves this "Offline Challenge" by aggregating and processing digital footprints from multiple sources. Our patent-pending technology can measure real people and personify any physical location.
We have been recognised with more than 25 global and regional awards for media innovation, technology, and business leadership.