NegotiatedEquity Profit Sharing
Business Development | Marketing
marketing | sales | product | strategy | business development
As a Business Development Manager, you will be working closely with the founders to grow TenderBoard by generating new business through inbound and outbound leads as well as identifying new opportunities. You will also help with building our channel partnerships and work together with our partners to hunt in packs. We hope you enjoy speed because we work in a fast paced and demanding environment, and having proven product-market fit, are poised for “scale up” growth.
If you enjoy developing business strategies, going after opportunities, or maybe are thinking of starting your own business later on, we are the perfect learning ground for you. Speak with us today!
Your tasks include:
· Understanding our product offering and key value propositions
· Understanding the customer's pain points and how our system can help
· Identifying and Prospecting new markets and customers
· Creation and execution of campaigns (emails, cold calls, flyers, SEO etc)
· Building new customer relationships
· Maintaining existing customer relationships
· Maintaining contact information and CRM
The experience and skill-set needed to be successful is 3 - 4 years of full-time corporate sales experience (B2B SaaS sales is a plus).
We are looking for the following attributes:
· Love interacting with people/strangers and understanding their challenges
· Strong communication skills and business acumen
· Proven record of success and hitting; monthly, weekly and daily KPI's
· Prospecting skills, cold calling, business sales experience (Software sales a plus)
· Competitive, motivated spirit, driven to achieve and grow
· Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Not shy and willing to go beyond comfort zone
10 - 19
TenderBoard is the fastest growing online eProcurement System and B2B Marketplace in Singapore. We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for talented people to be part of our journey. If you want to learn and experience the early phases of a company, and believe that B2B/Enterprise Tech is the next big thing, we are the perfect place for you. There will be challenges and tonnes of opportunities to grow.
Join us, and be part of a team who are on a mission to build the next generation eProcurement platform.