700 - 800 SGD
research | marketing | business development | powerpoint
Arcadier is a technology company incorporated in Singapore in the mobile commerce and payment space. Founded by eBay/PayPal APAC regional executives and is based in Singapore, Sydney and Manila. It is in the forefront of mobile shopping and payment innovations in the fastest growing global technology space. Arcadier is backed by private equity and high network professionals. Arcadier has recently garnered significant market interest of its mobile commerce and payment solutions and thus is seeking a highly intelligent, creative, keen eye to detail and hands-on Business and Marketing Intern based in Singapore to support its various “go-to-market” strategies.
The internship has 4 main specific tasks:
- Support the development of “go-to-market” collaterals and product documentation
- Support the development of sales pitches and presentation
- Market research on products being developed to garner user opinions
- Support the start-up team administratively (it’s a start-up after all, so everyone chips in)
To support the above task, general duties would include:
- Assist in promotional materials and sales pitch production
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral;
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the marketing campaigns
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to go to market roll-outs;
- Serve as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services;
- Polytechnic Student or University undergraduates in business management and marketing (Preferably 2nd year and above)
- Must have MS Office Knowledge
- Have some experience in building business plans or sale pitches
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a “hands on” attitude.
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.