Analytics | Business Development | Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Public Relations | Front-End Developers | Project Management | Others
Business Development & Partnerships | Marketing Strategy | Sales Strategy & Management | Content Marketing | Business Analysis | Digital Marketing | Business Development | Communication Skill | Marketing | Marketing Communications | Sales & Marketing
Saving the environment, One box at a time. Foodabox is a social enterprise that helps food operators and restaurants to replace their harmful polystyrene packaging via food box advertising model. We offer companies a unique channel (our food packaging) to reach out to their customers and at the same time, bridges the need for restaurant to obtain cheaper eco-friendly food packaging. We're a young and vibrant team with lots of passion to support individuals and restaurants to adopt prudent waste management and go green practices in their operation. To date, we've helped individuals and restaurants to collectively avoided more than 200,000 polystyrene packaging. We believe in nurturing and empowering talents in order to continue bringing more sustainable change in our ecosystem. If you enjoy failure, love flexibility, and constantly seeking for challenges, we welcome you to our young and energetic team! "Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
- Support the team in devising marketing strategies to drive sales
- Establish sales funnel and client's marketing campaign
- Conduct and manage marketing events
- Engage and onboard restaurants as distribution channel
- Provide exceptional front-line customer support to advertisers and restaurants
- Assist in basic administrative tasks
- Assist in Marketing roles, includes creating contents for different platforms to attract potential leads.
- Photo shooting for the Company products as for the purpose of displaying them on different platforms.
- Plan, manage, and execute ad hoc projects that may cover a wide range of activities such as food box advertising, collaboration with 3rd party, and etc
- Research and identify for relevant competition or grant providers for fundraising purpose. Also, participate, plan, and prepare all the documents
- Research, plan, and coordinate relevant marketing campaigns to attract more customers and sales
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Development, Marketing/ Entrepreneurship/ Accounting & Finance (or other related fields)
- Positive attitude - Always be willing to fail and learn
- Good team player, and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and etiquette
- Confident and highly motivated
- Able to communicate in basic English and Malay
- Final-year student / diploma graduates are welcome to apply
What's in For You?
- Open and adventurous environment that constantly challenges you to push yourself further.
- Get your hands dirty and experience the ups and downs of a startup.
- Working side by side with founders and learn news things with everyone.
- Small team, no bureaucracy, no complicated office politics.
- Opportunity to participate in seminars or events attended by prominent founders/business leaders
- Open space office concept with bean bag and Fluffy the Shaggy (a toy of course!)
Services - Other
Foodabox is Malaysia’s leading food packaging manufacturer that offers made-to-order packaging to restauranteurs. Here at Foodabox, we believe that every business is unique. No restaurants should settle for the standard and boring packaging in the market. Founded in 2014, Foodabox is serving and providing outstanding food packaging solutions to more than 500 restaurants including big brands like Chill Chill, Sushi Tee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leafs, Illy Cafe, Nyonya Colors, and many more.
Our team leverages on data, technology and large-scale production to provide feasible packaging solutions to our clients at the most competitive price. Not only that, we also take pride in our achievements to be one of the early adopters for using compostable and sustainable raw materials in the industry. We use sustainable paper raw materials from Finland to ensure what comes from the Earth, goes back to the Earth safely.
1. Learning and growth - Attain personal growth at this fast growth working environment
2. Medical reimbursements - Receive medical benefits throughout the year
3. Casual dresscode - Wear anything you like!
4. Working environment - Cozy and comfortable working space with lots of greens and love.
5. Travel opportunities - Get to travel around the world for training, events, and expo.
Help businesses build a recognized brand through unique packaging.
We hold strongly to our core values that form part of our working culture. These values can be summarized into ODD PEN.
OPEN MINDED - The willingness to accept other people's ideas and views.
DELIVER MORE - Deliver more than expected.
DRIVE CHANGE - Don't wait for changes to take place, be the change you want to see.
PURPOSE DRIVEN - The 'WHY' behind your actions.
EMBRACE FAILURE - It's okay to fail but it's not okay to quit.
NEVER SETTLE - Go big or go home. Never settle for mediocrity.
We believe in nurturing and empowering talents in order to continue bringing more sustainable change in our ecosystem. We are go-getters and hustlers that ensure ideas don’t just stay as ideas. We are game-changer and dreamer that constantly push boundaries to create significant impact in our lives. We love solving problems for our clients and in fact, this has always been part of our daily routines at Foodabox. If you enjoy failure, love flexibility, and constantly seeking for challenges, we welcome you to our young and energetic team!