1000 - 2000 USDEquity
Business Development | Project Management | Others
Problem Solver | Critical Thinker | Detailed | Teamwork | Independent | Fast Leaner | Innovative | Analytical | Strong interpersonal skills | Hardworking | Sales planning
Are you always thinking of amazing business ideas? If strategy and problem solving sounds up your alley then perhaps this is the role you're looking for. We’re on the lookout for someone who's good at multi-tasking and not afraid of a bit of hustle.
Your task will be revenue focused and encapsulate different arenas of the business from reservations to online distribution and partnerships. You should be a great multi- tasker, able to juggle multiple projects, as well as liaise with partners and owners.
- Oversee revenue streams and implement strategies to achieve overall revenue targets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of pricing strategy across distribution channels.
- Managing owner relationships and build close rapport with property owners.
- Liaise with other departments (Partnership, Marketing, Reservations) to ensure revenue channels are maximised.
- Oversee and manage villa listings on online travel agency platforms including signing up new distribution agents/channels.
- Continuously monitor competitors’ activities and review pricing strategy to maximise the value proposition of the distribution channels.
- Conceptualising and execution of new initiatives.
- Ad hoc duties related to property management division.
Skills And Experience
- Minimum with Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of working experience
- Business acumen
- Strong numerical and critical reasoning skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fast learner with attention to detail
- Self starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be independent, resourceful and a solution seeker
- Start-up or real estate experience is a bonus!
- Strong at building a network and not afraid of a cold call or two!
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!