Sales | Marketing | Presentation
Boozeat is not just an e-commerce enterprise; we are the premier party delivery company in Malaysia. Or you can also consider us your private alcohol refinery! We stock aged, aromatic, traditional, viscous, and basically all kinds of high quality alcohols to quench your thirst for the better things in life. And whether it’s through unbeatable deals, customer satisfaction, or long-lasting business relationships, we place particular emphasis on providing a uniquely Boozeat experience for our clients.
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources (eg. LinkedIn)
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual sales goals
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in business development, banking, relationship / account management and strategic partnerships, preferably in the Malaysian market
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of initiative with a good ability to perform under time pressure / tight deadlines
- Good project and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker with good numeracy skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A data-driven mindset toward effective communication: you must be willing to adapt what, how and when you communicate in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and CRM / Sales force experience preferred
Boozeat is not just an e-commerce enterprise; we are the premier party delivery company in Malaysia. Or you can also consider us your private alcohol refinery! We stock aged, aromatic, traditional, viscous, and basically all kinds of high quality alcohols to quench your thirst for the better things in life. And whether itâs through unbeatable deals, customer satisfaction, or long-lasting business relationships, we place particular emphasis on providing a uniquely Boozeat experience for our clients.
We deal directly with brand owners and appointed sole importers, removing the need for a middle man. So it's just the two of use, under the starry night, with booze cheaper than ever.
All of our booze comes in directly from distillery, winery and brewery So there's no doubt you're drinking the freshest and real-est booze. We say no to selling duty-free, fake or parallel products.
Kick back, relax, drink booze and enjoy. Because life is a giant party anyway.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
GROWTH AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
As the company grows, our people grow too â in numbers, personal development and with the recent pantry overhaul, waist size. Boozeat invests a lot of time in training and hear-me-outs to help you to grow from good to great and fat to fatter.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER
We hustle hard. We make sure that we're goal oriented, performance-focused and disciplined at achieving targets. But work aside, we never ever forget our mantra: EAT. DRINK. PLAY. REPEAT.
CHANGE THE WORLD
Okay, maybe not the world. But you can start by changing the way people live their lives. How? By giving them the best experience through unstoppable deals, guaranteed satisfaction and amazing relationships. Be part of this movement and we might be able to make the world a better place, one booze at a time.