1500 - 2500 SGD
Business Development | Customer Service | Public Relations
customer service | customer discovery | public relation | marketing | sales | customer relation management | communication | business development
2019 is the year for Cudy to aggressively enter the tuition market. We plan to increase the growth activities (user acquisition) for our services targeting our stakeholders (tuition centres; tuition agencies; freelance tutors). We are looking for for exceptional negotiators who are very focused, goal-oriented and great at research. If you’re looking to build research skills and be exposed to how a startup company’s sales engine works, this could be the perfect role for you!
What you will learn:
- Identify business opportunities, structure proposals and close deals
- Be exposed to the art of maintaining fruitful relationships with clients
- Be entrusted to find new businesses, deal with assigned prospects and given accounts to manage
- Gain insights into how you can make sense of your financial analysis and budgeting, and translating it into your team's overall business strategies
- Client discovery and on-boarding for tuition centres
- Plan and organise events and workshops for users
- Manage social media channels
- Chat group community manager
- Establish and manage relationships with customers
- Support customers in the on-boarding process
- Conduct customer discovery activities with potential/new/existing clients and customers
- Communications with clients and customers
- Generating leads and following up with education centre clients
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Interns are welcomed!
Allowance: SGD 300-1000/month
- Excellent oral communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Patience, persuasive and possess great listening skills
- Excellent command of English, Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Possess basic computer skills and excel
- Customer orientated with a meticulous and orderly approach to work
- Preferably sales/business development experience in a startup
- Preferably able to start work immediately
- University students onwards only. No required experience.
- Singaporean/PR only
- Candidates must be located in Singapore
5 - 9
Cudy is a rapidly growing early-stage startup in the education-technology sector in Singapore with an ambitious goal to provide direct and immediate access to quality education for students - all around Asia.
Cudy's mission is to enable students from all over the region to match and connect with quality teachers in real-time through a virtual classroom experience.
Our team's culture would be of what anyone would think a start-up working culture is like - Fun, liberal, flexible, efficient, lean and innovative. We also believe in peer learning and an inclusive mentorship relationship between the core management team, senior team members, and new team members, which is solidified in our flat company structure.
- In-depth mentorship with the core management team
- Buddy up and learn from our senior team members
- Excellent opportunities to hone your talents and discover your - potential in proposing and executing projects
- Great start-up work culture
- Learn the ropes of entrepreneurship
- Get connected to key industry players and advisors
- Increase your network within the start-up ecosystem
- Conducive and spacious co-working office
- Flexible work-life balance
- Fun and memorable liberal working experience
- A Cudy T-shirt