Customer Success | Business Development | Sales managament
Do you want to join a recently funded, fast-growing software start-up? Work with international team members that are passionate about digital marketing? Learn a ton and have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions just might be the place for you! Weâre a SaaS provider offering an Email Intelligence Platform that helps digital marketers nimbly build and deploy sophisticated and high-ROI email marketing programs. Our Email Intelligence Platform seamlessly integrates with a companyâs Email Service Provider (ESP) and leverages a powerful suite of plug-and-play apps. Our apps have been proven to massively increase conversions by driving database growth and improving customer engagement. Our goal is to make the digital marketer smarter, and youâll play a role in that relationship. The Ematic Solutions team is a small group of smart people from different backgrounds, based around the world, and share one passion: helping customers achieve better results. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. Weâre a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference.
- Define procedures and strategy for execution recommendations
- Providing exceptional understanding and insights of our technology and product.
- Keeping an eye on the competitive landscape to ensure top position of Ematic in the market
- Collaborate closely with the Growth, Product, Engineering and Customer Success team to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Building a marketing strategy that turns into revenue and growth
- Attending Sales Meetings and bringing in new customers/leads onboard
- Working towards hitting monthly revenue targets set by the company
- Executing our sales process diligently and keeping up to date progress of the sales funnel.
- Have 2-3 years of sales experience in a Digital Marketing OR Marketing Technology space, a huge plus if you’ve worked in a SaaS company
- A clear and in depth understanding of the digital, mobile & CRM landscape. Knowledge of Marketing Technology is desirable.
- Have experience working in the field of e-commerce and digital marketing is an added plus
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analysing, deriving insights from data and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Extensive portfolio in Digital Marketing, E-commerce clients
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role creating marketing strategy deliverables for a consulting firm OR agency OR similar sales and marketing role
- Positive mind-set, a go-getter and not afraid of rejection. (It happens even to the best salespeople!)
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Have good knowledge of the local market needs.
100 - 249
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!