2000 - 3500 SGD
negotiation skills | communication skills | business development
About the Company
WeekendGoWhere is an online travel agency. We are a team of young entrepreneurs graduated from NUS & NTU. We believe we are now in the Mobile-Age, and travel arrangements can be conveniently done purely on mobile phones.
With smartphones, users are able to get e-tickets to attractions, e-pass to hotels, etc. They won't need to line up long queues to buy paper tickets and make travel arrangements. Everything can be done online - on their mobile phone.
- Have a recognized Diploma or Degree
- Self-motivated and enterprising
- Have an outgoing personality and loves communicating with people
- Good knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to present well in both writing and verbal communications
- Proficient in spoken and written English, knowledge of additional languages (Mandarin, Malay or other languages) is an advantage
- Relevant experience is not a pre-requisite and fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Sourcing new clients
- Arranging appointments and presenting business proposal to clients
- Maintaining a good working relationship with clients
- Drive performance and achieve sales targets according to company’s direction
- Maximize growth potential of client accounts
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned