8000 - 12000 SGD
E-Commerce | Technical Team Leadership and Management | Channel Sales | Start-Ups | Vendor Management | Sales and Marketing
Role : Business Head
Industry Type : E-Commerce
Education : Degree in Engineering plus MBA (Prefer top business schools)
Experience : 10-15 years
Location : Singapore
The client is a provider of device lifecycle management and distribution solutions globally. Having forged valuable relationships over the last 2 decades with manufacturers, mobile network operators, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in over 100 countries, we help grow their business with customized solutions across every stage of the wireless device lifecycle.
· Deals with E-Commerce Platform for new and refurbished Mobile Phones.
· Building the Online sales team – recruiting people, training and building capabilities.
· Developing Online channel – setting the product, pricing and promotion strategy.
· Building infrastructure to support the marketplace model and increase the penetration.
· Joint Business Planning with Online customers to increase the traction and develop Lighting
Category on Online platform.
• Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
• Meeting and exceeding financial and channel sales goals for Modern Retail Channel.
• Driving contract negotiations and terms improvement with customers.
• Building effective Annual Business Plan and forecasts, in conjunction with all the stakeholders and departments, for driving Business.
• Establish best practices for marketing and advertising in the mobile space.
• Ensure alignment between marketing strategies and the overall business marketing strategy.
• Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns.
· 10+ years of work experience with min 5+ years of experience in the E-Commerce field.
· Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
• Prior experience in Used Smartphones (E-commerce)/new phone ecosystem.
• Experience of working in Start-up companies and well-versed with the B2B & B2C market.
• Willing to travel for business purposes.
• Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.