Business Development | Corporate Support | Marketing | Project Management | Others
Organisational Skills | Project Management
The ideal candidate will work pro-actively and efficiently on multiple projects, including executive support related tasks. This role is well suited for the particularly ambitious individual who loves navigating challenges and has a relentless zeal to contribute. It requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests.
The ability to interact effectively and build solid relationships with people (at all levels) in a dynamic environment is essential. The candidate is expected to be able to perform consistently well under pressure and is discreet in handling sensitive and confidential information.
The ideal candidate has strong decision-making ability, good IT and Microsoft office skills, is self-driven and makes things happen.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Management Associate will be responsible for:-
- Tracking and helping in driving the completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Prepare management reporting which includes presentation decks, reports, memos and correspondences.
- Perform analysis and research based on the strategic direction of the business
- Building rapport with directs and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and or spontaneous inquiries/request.
- Minutes taking for key meetings
- Maintaining CEO’s calendar, arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings
- Assisting in all other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Economics and Business Management related fields.
- Minimum five years of Business Management or management consulting experience
- Experience in the media industry, especially in a commercial role is a strong plus
- Basic legal knowledge allowing you to assess legal agreements associated with commercial deals related to the broad media ecosystem, and IP licensing.
- Confident with MS office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as other business tools such as Google Drive/Cloud, software tools and web/mobile applications.
- Proficient in business writing and well-versed in verbal communications, at ease in a predominantly English-speaking environment
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly under pressure.
- High degree of integrity, with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs, changes and/or challenges, and react efficiently with sound judgement.
- High level of resourcefulness and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- A natural networker, able to establish and maintain effective business relationships.
- Calm and professional demeanour under pressure.