2500 - 3500 SGD
Business Development | Project Management
Negotiation Skills | Written and Oral communications skill | Time management | Project management
Want to dish out money to the people?
We’ve got an opening.
Sqkii is known for our #HuntTheMouse and #HuntFromHome campaigns that give away cold, hard cash to players. In the good old pre-COVID days, our hunts and custom games got Singaporeans squatting in random spots and running after golden eggs. For now (and the foreseeable future), we’re bringing players on virtual adventures through their mobile screens. They’re still super cool, just ask the mouse.
We recently paid a virtual visit to the player community in Malaysia with #HuntFromHome — Around The World, and oh boy do we have big plans ahead for SEA and beyond. Big plans = bigger team, so we’re on the hunt (ha) for someone who wants to be part of this exponential growth.
As our Business Management Executive, you’ll be our eyes and hands that snag potential clients. A fair heads-up — since we’re open to ideas from literally anyone in the team, our solutions can be wild at times. We’re looking for someone who is confident, energetic, well-spoken, and most of all, ready to believe in even the craziest ideas. If you can see yourself pitching to a bunch of cat lovers about why dogs are the hottest animals around, just come on in already.
By the way, you’ll be working with our Head of Business Development to achieve the team’s strategic vision and continuously level up our business plans. He’s friendly, likes to talk, and likes dogs more than cats…
See below for more details and hit us up for a chat anytime.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as the primary point of contact between clients and the company
- Communicating clients’ needs and demands to the content team
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Identifying new clients and potential business opportunities
What you’ll need:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity and the ability to understand and respond to clients’ needs
- Excellent time management and organisation abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- High attention to details
- Confidence, resilience, persistence, and social skills — a lot of these
- A results-driven and numbers-oriented mind
- Prior experience in similar fields would be a plus
A company that solves real-world problems by mobilising crowds through gamification.
A company named after a mouse that goes around giving cash, rewards, and happiness.
Founded in 2012, Sqkii is most widely known for hiding S$50,000 under a lamp post at Marina South Pier. We are not kidding when we say that we love giving cash; a 46-year-old man found our prize under lamp post 28 and became S$50,000 richer.
Since then, together with our mousey friend Sqkii, we have completed various missions of giving away a 99.99% pure gold bar to someone with a heart of gold, a bag of S$10,000 cash to someone who paints the most colour by walking, and many more.
Today, we are going on an entirely new mission, and we need your help!
To learn more about our culture and story, head over to https://sqkii.com/our-culture