Corporate Support | Customer Service | Project Management
Able to work well in fast-paced environment | Able to multi-task | Great communication skills
In 2015 GroupStar was formed with the mission to modernize the way corporations communicate. Our team is made up of young, passionate experts with years of experience in enterprise software solutions, communications and marketing.
Talent acquisition and management:
- To support hiring managers to attract and employ appropriately skilled staff to meet business needs
- Administer and execute HR functions such as recruitment, on-boarding, employee engagement and off-boarding
- Review and update employee policies and guidelines in accordance with local employment regulations and company’s procedures
- Organize team lunches and monthly team meetings
- Assist in work pass queries & related issue (drafting renewal letters, send out reminders for renewal
- Check and submit employees’ claims such as timesheets, leave/MC applications, transport claims and other miscellaneous claims for approval
- Manage payroll and related matters
- Manage filing and documentation of company’s expenses
- Liaise with our corporate secretary for statutory filings
- Prepare tax returns and perform other bookkeeping services and make recommendations to improve establishment's accounting and management practices
- Ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
- Work closely with our tech team to ensure web application and mobile application is running smoothly by generating bug reports and having the tech team rectify them
- Assist in task management for the tech team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Always be in contact with the founder and coordinate operations related duties daily
- Provide managerial support in scheduling meetings and appointments
- Work closely with our talented creative team and our tech wizards
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
About The Job:
As a Business Operations Intern, you will be assisting in overseeing a variety of departments from human resources to accounts payable. Job duties may include coordinating company welfare activities for staff, onboard new hires, assisting in web and mobile application maintenance, monitoring expense reports, and performing cost-benefit analysis on internal programs.
- A sociable, diligent, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Able to take instruction and direction, and deliver work in a timely fashion (you never miss a deadline!)
- Cooperative, organised and a fast learner
- Possess good problem solving skills
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Embody our culture and values
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Walking distance from Newton MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance
In 2015, GroupStar was formed with the mission to modernize the way corporations communicate. Our team is made up of young, passionate experts with years of experience in enterprise software solutions, communications and marketing.
Do you want to be part of this young, dynamic and talented team?
Do you want to dive into both the start up and big companies business acumen?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your knowledges while endorsing a lot of responsibilities?
JOIN OUR TEAM! GroupStar is hiring!
To learn more about us, head on to our website at groupstar.io
As a step up from traditional forms of communication suchs as written emails and reports, GroupStar transforms the way corporations share information with colleagues, business partners and customers.
Our video creation service allows businesses to share information that matters in an engaging, eye-catching way thatâs proven to break through the daily noise.
In 2015, GroupStar was formed with the mission to modernize the way corporations communicate.
. Our team is made up of young, passionate experts with years of experience in enterprise software solutions, communications and marketing.