600 - 800 SGD
Analytics | Business Development | Corporate Support | Design | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management | Editorial
Intelligence | Operations | Strategy | Editorial | Marketing
Blackwilder is a venture-builder focused on developing start-ups from Audience Zero to growth. With over two billion cumulative views through our digital assets and past campaigns, our methods are surgical, non-textbook, and with one focus: results.
Our portfolio of assets is diverse, ranging from F&B to media publishing, e-commerce and education.
What you will do:
- End-to-end marketing & advertising
- SEO, SEM, Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Content planning, strategy & outreach
- Product and general market research
- Creative strategy & design
- Start your application cover letter with keyword: revera
- Optimisation (Automation, Funnel hacking, A/B testing etc.)
- EDMs, Drip campaigns
- Reporting & Insights
- Competitive intelligence
If you are looking to get your feet wet into different departments or roles in a business, this is it. You will have a shot at finance, admin, marketing, strategy, competitive intelligence and much more. Make no mistake, this isn't a glamorous job.
In essence, you will be trained as a technical marketer + business specialist with a focus on growth strategy and optimisation. You will be the proverbial Swiss knife, multi-skilled yet precise, and are able to adapt to any given situation.
Your responsibilities include a hands-on experience in the Founder's shoes, handling all ops and planning matters, from ideation stage to go-to-market deployment and then growth optimisation.
No prior experience required but a keen-to-learn attitude is preferred. We are big on independence and initiative and we can get a tad unstructured.
Who we are looking for:
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You are open to new concepts
- You like experimenting and testing
- You are insights-driven, not just data-driven
- You have the ability to think wide instead of linearly
- You are independent
Blackwilder as an organisation draws its capabilities from a team of specialists with varied skillsets from social psychology to computer science.
We are the behind-the-scenes, independent digital mercenaries that marketing agencies go to for 360Â° white-label brand marketing strategy and activation.
Blackwilder uses a data-driven communications strategy by combining critically creative ideation with technical ingenuity. We have only one mission : make money, do it quietly, rinse and repeat.
80% science, 20% art.