Business Development | Project Management | Others
English and Mandarin | Proactive | Organized | Interpersonal skills
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Business Support Analyst who is energetic and ambitious. You will play a part in developing solutions that will completely revolutionize the construction industry. You will support development and execute tests to ensure product quality, conduct inside sales and customer service at the same time.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on hybrid roles. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of Business Support Analyst.
If your mindset is right, we promise you the ride of your life.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to set up Hubble systems.
- Onboard new clients.
- Providing customer support by following up with queries under HubbleCare.
- Providing first level support for incidents and end user related enquiries.
- Giving your best to represent end users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required.
- Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity.
- Identify, record, and track bugs thoroughly.
- Involvement in the system integration-testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Build relationships and interface between customers and produce agreed status updates.
- Protect the team from unnecessary pressure by maintaining a disciplined and logical approach to tackling the unexpected.
- Generate new sales opportunities by re-establishing relationships with pre-existing clients and new potential leads.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- All other administrative duties.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree with good academic results.
- Fresh graduates preferred.
- Bilingual (Mandarin/English) is a must - both written and spoken. Malay is a bonus.
- Organised and systematic approach to problems.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to take the initiative to forward team goals.
- Passionate about technology and delivering good experiences.
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organisational skills, and natural relationship building ability.
- Strong problem solving skills, process driven and analytical.
- Proactive, looking to always enhance a process or way of thinking.
- Understands start-up culture - high-speed, hand on, data-driven, live and ever-changing.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to relate to and build authentic relationships with clients and partners.