Business Development | Marketing | Others
Microsoft Office | Accuracy | Time management | Results-orientated | Analytical | Organised
RegASK is a VC-back startup based in Singapore which utilised the latest AI and machine learning technology to answer regulatory questions for the FMCG and healthcare sectors. RegASK was created by the founders of SPRIM (a leading life science consultancy) after more than 17 years of consulting on globalization projects and researching regulatory guidelines for healthcare companies across six of the seven continents. RegASK is backed by a team of regulatory experts with a global perspective and years of navigating some of the most complicated regulatory hurdles in markets big and small.
Currently we have an exciting Business Support Internship position available. RegASK is rapidly expanding, so we are looking for motivated and adaptable individuals who are wanting to gain experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Marketing & Business Development
- Assist in content marketing initiatives
- Market Research: Researching, analyzing, and monitoring factors relevant to our industry and informs recommendations to stakeholders
- Provide business development support using leads from our database
- Working closely with the company’s Director on all commercial aspects of the business
- Create sections of reports, presentations, specialized toolkits, support materials and other client deliverables
- Support activities for the development of our digital platform
- Relevant degree in Marketing / Business field
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Organized, analytical, and results-orientated individual who enjoys a fast-paced entrepreneurial
- Detailed oriented and able to handle information with high degree of accuracy
SPRIM (www.sprim.com) has 500+ people in 19 offices across 4 continents, finding solutions, discovering and implementing new ideas to deliver better health. Large multi-nationals, startups, institutions and governments around the world turn to us for help developing fresh and meaningful health innovations. From traditional categories like nutrition, cosmetics, personal care prescription and medical devices, to the new health frontier of digitally connected devices and algorithm-based diagnostics, we work to deliver winning health solutions and tangible commercial results. We have a unique integrated service model combining consulting, agency and CRO, composed of practice areas that include Strategy and Innovation Health Marketing and Communication, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs and Research and Clinical Services.