4000 - 6000 SGD
Marketo | iPaas Tools | Salesforce Platforms | Excellent Written and Communication Skills in English
Workato is looking for Business Analysts to be the vital link between our information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our internal processes. For a glimpse into what a Business Analyst does in Workato, refer to our Inside Workato’s Kitchen ebook, which includes projects and processes that our team has accomplished internally over the past year.
If you are interested in this job position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/cd879aa02. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
- Work across all functional areas and with management in Workato to develop sound business processes and identify automation opportunities in these processes.
- Manage and implement projects that help coordinate and integrate the flow of critical business data through multiple functional areas and applications. This may include assessing and procuring applications for internal use and building new connections to those applications through APIs.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of applications and processes used internally, from gathering and documenting requirements to implementation and handling ongoing improvements to them.
- Documentation of processes, applications and integrations used; educate users on the best practices of these processes
- Develop comprehensive management reporting capabilities by using data from multiple sources and visualising to gather insights on these data.
- Degree from a cross-functional background such as Business IT, Information Systems Management or other similar disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant Business Analyst experience. This is not a fresh graduate position.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Good understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies - if you have experience using iPaaS tools (e.g. Workato, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, TIBCO, Informatica), please highlight this in your application.
- Comfortable with interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications, and know basic programming logic and SQL
- Deep understanding of/experience in Salesforce platform(s) (e.g. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) as you will be involved in the design and delivery of Salesforce implementations
- Experience with Marketo and marketing-related SaaS implementations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.