Marketing | Public Relations
Events | Campagn
• preparing and executing campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness. Campaign formats vary from digital, direct mail, broadcast, to print.
• Supporting the Social Marketing department to produce events from conception through to completion. Events can include private functions for Dadi Cinema’s fans & members, promotions and product/cinema launches, social events, etc.
The role of Campaign & Events Senior Executive is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. He/she must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
For interest candidate, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Devise integrated marketing campaigns, producing detailed proposals for campaigns and events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
• Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and events.
• Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, media/branding agencies and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
• Work within a budget and report any overspend.
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that Dadi Cinema’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
• Deliver post-mortem reports of campaign/event, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
• Collect and use data to initiate for new campaigns/events and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
• Take responsibility for Dadi Cinema’s fans and member events.
• Coordinating staff briefings if needed.
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently.
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing and events.
• Execute any other duties as and when required by Management or immediate superior.
• At least Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or any other related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in campaign / event management.
• Must be an aggressive, hardworking and matured individual who possess a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and desire to excel in the job.
• Must have a sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
• Strong time management and planning skills to manage ongoing demands.
• Ability to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage.