Career Planning Workshop Trainers and Facilitators
facilitation | Presentation | Training
Cornerstone Enrichment offers specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore. We are a specialised training institution in the education industry, equipping youth all over Singapore with 21st century skills that will enable them to be responsible citizens and problem-solvers. Our aim is to empower our youths to be ingenious, resilient, exemplary and caring individuals.
Through our programmes and events, Cornerstone brings students in direct contact with role-models, experienced trainers, entrepreneurs and professionals from the industries. We mentor them on their projects and provide the crucial link between education and industries.
The following are some of the programmes we provide to students:
- Virtual Reality (Academic and Enrichment)
- Virtual Reality Coding
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Various Life Skills and SEL Competencies Programmes
- Motivation and Study Skills
- Service Learning and Values-in-Action
- Career Awareness and Planning
- Time Out Programme / After School Engagement
- Speech and Drama
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Various Elective Modules
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for suitable Leadership Development Trainers and Facilitators to join our growing team.
- To train, engage, guide, motivate and mentor students between age 10-18 with regards to career planning & awareness according to MOE’s Education Career Guidance framework.
- To help tertiary students hone their basic job hunting knowledge and early career progression strategy as well as further support educational pathways so they can thrive in the 21st Century workplace.
- Help to implement best practices and methodologies in engagement and classroom management.
- To work with programme managers and teachers on training programmes.
- To ensure fun and imparting values through the activities.
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities assigned
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be adept at online training
- Age 25 and above with minimum either Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Must be passionate to work with youth for their benefits.
- At least 2- 3 years experience in the following industries:
- Business management or consultancy
- Banking, Finance or Insurance
- International Trade
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & tourism
- IT-Info- Comm
- Computer Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Medical, Biomedical or Life science
- Industrial Automation / Robotics
- Nursing and healthcare
- Journalism & Mass-comm
- Classroom training experience or HR recruitment professionals or department managers who understand the hiring decision will be preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Proven presentation skills in a variety of formats ranging from hands-on to seminar-style.
- Excellent one-on-one communication, group presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to use a variety of learning and training concepts and principles
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Possess good conceptualization skills to understand learning methodology / concepts / programmes.
- Other relevant experience (e.g. CCA, working knowledge of Singapore's Education system, facilitation, volunteer works in community centre)
- IT savvy is a must.
Those with less than the required experience may be considered for the facilitator position.
Excellent career progression to become curriculum and content developer.
Job Type: Freelance
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc