3000 - 3400 SGD
Business Development | Customer Service | Others
Teamwork | Attitude | Sales
After a successful start in April 2013 in Singapore, we have quickly become the leading private provider of professional, affordable home care in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our team is a mix of business professionals and healthcare professionals. We are growing exponentially and looking for a passionate individual to join our team
- Report directly to the General Manager.
- Directly responsible for growth through revenue generation tasks.
- Actively drive sales volume through quick follow-ups with potential clients.
- Provide accurate information to clients on policies, procedures and service.
- Monitor the progress of the sales accounts, review sales target and financial dates.
- Pro-actively take all necessary due diligence to ensure deals are closed professionally.
- Participate & represent on behalf of the company’s services with confidence.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately with clients & business partners, always speaking with the understanding of tone and choice of words.
- Actively build professional relationships with doctors & nurses within local hospitals, clinics and medical centres.
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales capacity with proven statistics and business acumen.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing or equivalent or experience in the ILTC sector would be a good to have.
- 5-days work week. Some Saturdays required.
- Ready to answer client queries at any time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Good command of English (Written & verbal).
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- CEI-certified would be good to have but not necessary.
- Singaporean & SPR only.
After a successful start in April 2013 in Singapore, we have quickly become the leading private provider of professional, affordable home care in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We have recently closed a round of funding led by a large MNC, meaning we offer to our recruits the fun environment and exponential growth of a start up environment, with the resources of a large group.
Our team is a mix of business professionals and healthcare professionals.
We are growing exponentially and looking for a passionate individual to join our team
We strongly believe in diversity. Whatever your age, race, educational background, if you have the right skillset and the right attitude we welcome your application!