12 - 30 USD
powerpoint | design | adobe | illustrator
Konsus provides pre-qualified, on-demand freelancers for businesses. Our mission is to help enterprise clients save time by using online labor. Companies send us office tasks such as PowerPoint, Graphic Design, or Visual Identity and our project managers coordinate all aspects of the project so that our clients only need to interact with one person.
- Ability to work with "emf" files. Hence you either need Windows as your primary operating system or as a virtual drive on your Mac.
- Be available to work a minimum of 50 hours per week with flexible hours depending on project deadlines
- Graphic Design experience in a professional business context
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and on budget
- Interest in learning and sharing about new design trends and tools
- Fast and stable internet connection
- Be available once committing to a project
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY:
- We are looking for experienced graphic designers to join us for the position as Chart Designer
- No need to spend time looking for work or discussing with clients, you will receive a constant flow of projects while others take care of the administrative work
- As part of the Konsus team, your job will be to support on illustration and chart redrawing across our PowerPoint and Graphic Design Services
- We are looking for highly skilled Adobe Illustrator wizards to join our technical chart drawing team as part of the ever-expanding Konsus community
- In the AI chart drawing team, you will mainly be re-creating charts such as technical or business presentation graphs given to you as images
- We work for premium corporate clients including large global corporations. We learn our client's style preferences and develop their branding
- Be part of dedicated client teams responsible for building long-lasting client relationships, and a community of top-tier specialists that work, learn, build and have fun together
- Work from wherever you want
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY:
Services - Other
100 - 249
Superside delivers on-demand design services to premium corporate clients, primarily in the US. Superside revolutionizes online work by building highly innovative tech and automation that enables a globally distributed team of freelancers to work together much more efficiently than a conventional professional service. By building data-driven and automated processes unlike any other existing platform, we create the fair and efficient future of online work where everyone have the same opportunities, regardless of where in the world they live.
Client projects are automatically allocated to a distributed team of freelancers based on skill and availability. We get started in 30 minutes with 12-hour turnaround, and as such integrate fully with our clients' daily workflows. Most of our larger clients have a monthly Superside subscription where they get access to a dedicated project manager and a dedicated design team that ensures consistency and 24/7 availability. Superside is built specifically for business professionals that value security, compliance, and consistent quality.
Founders and core team members come from McKinsey, Amazon, Expedia, Zalora, as well as leading design agencies and consultancies. Our global team of 110 project managers, designers, and art directors are spread across more than 40 countries.
Supserside was part of Y Combinator W2016 and is funded by reputable Silicon Valley investors such as Freestyle Capital, High Alpha, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Liquid 2 Ventures, Acequia Capital, and others, as well as Norwegian Alliance Venture.
Our clients are primarily based in the US, and include a number of Fortune 500 companies as well as hundreds of other leading brands and institutions such as Cisco, Toyota, Salesforce, Vans, HP, Accel Partners, Major League Baseball, Singapore Government and others.
Create 1000,000 online jobs!
Open, transparent, happy community with a lot of fun.
Want to join us in building the fair and meritocratic future of work where everyone has equal opportunities regardless of where they live? We're looking for talent with a passion for people, design, code, or business to join our core team. Check out our open jobs, or just reach out if you want to talk to us!