design | illustrator
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Puma, Amazon, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
To learn more, visit www.superside.com.
- We are looking for experienced graphic designers to join us for the position as Chart Designer
- No need to spend time looking for work or discussing with clients, you will receive a constant flow of projects while others take care of the administrative work
- As part of the Superside team, your job will be to support on illustration and chart redrawing across our PowerPoint and Graphic Design Services
- We are looking for highly skilled Adobe Illustrator wizards to join our technical chart drawing team as part of the ever-expanding Superside community
- In the AI chart drawing team, you will mainly be re-creating charts such as technical or business presentation graphs given to you as images
- We work for premium corporate clients including large global corporations. We learn our client's style preferences and develop their branding
- Be part of dedicated client teams responsible for building long-lasting client relationships, and a community of top-tier specialists that work, learn, build and have fun together
- Work from wherever you want
- Ability to work with "emf" files. Hence you either need Windows as your primary operating system or as a virtual drive on your Mac.
- Be available to work a minimum of 50 hours per week with flexible hours depending on project deadlines
- Graphic Design experience in a professional business context
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and on budget
- Interest in learning and sharing about new design trends and tools
- Fast and stable internet connection
- Be available once committing to a project
WHY JOIN US:
- We are a global company with 3000+ clients across the world
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Earn a competitive salary
- We value employee development; if you want to grow, we are the team for you
- We function in a trusting environment, while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
Please note that we receive many applications for this position and reply times will therefore vary. We screen applications continuously and will reach out to you as soon as we can after you have completed the assessments, usually within 6 weeks.
We've been alerted that some scammers have been using our name to falsify our recruitment process. Note that any communication you receive from Superside will come from an @superside.com email address, via LinkedIn from one of our team members who are connected to our official Superside account or from our recruiting tool with an @vervoe.com email (not from a free email account such as Yahoo or Gmail). We DO NOT ask for or send checks or any banking details in our interview process. Any recruitment out of this policy must be considered a scam and reported to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Please apply directly through:
Services - Other
100 - 249
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions.
By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Puma, Amazon, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital.
We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
To learn more, visit www.superside.com.
Create 1000,000 online jobs!
Open, transparent, happy community with a lot of fun.
Want to join us in building the fair and meritocratic future of work where everyone has equal opportunities regardless of where they live? We're looking for talent with a passion for people, design, code, or business to join our core team. Check out our open jobs, or just reach out if you want to talk to us!