2000 - 5000 SGDEquity
Are you excited for the opportunity to drive and develop the tech story for a fast growing startup? We are looking for an AMAZING CTO with great foresight and vision for the development, deployment and maintenance of The Luxe Nomad’s technology department. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based online travel agency and fast-growing villa management company, as well as leading implementation of web applications and planning for risk and expansion.
• Oversee and design the company’s system architecture, including assessment of existing systems, identification of new platforms and associated integration.
• Working with the CEO and design team to create innovative applications that will support and drive the business forward
• Oversee the Company’s IT governance; work with the executive team to ensure our technology and people are enabled to achieve overall business objectives.
• Develops and maintains the overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies.
• Oversee and ensure that IT resources are utilized responsibly particularly in software development, office networks and telecommunications.
• Develop and execute business-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company’s data and servers.
• Develop business-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Manage outsourced IT vendors with regards to website development and maintenance.
• Establish quality assurance process including integration, system testing and change management.
• Monitor web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals.
• Support performance and marketing team by providing implementation of technical requirements for web-based marketing and SEM.
• Identifies and keeps up-to-date with emerging technologies, as well as IT security and threats.
• Degree in the field of IT or computer science, or related field.
• Experience in a senior or mid-level management role.
• Demonstrated extensive experience in executing and managing web application development.
• Knowledge of technical requirements of internet marketing and search engine optimization.
• Familiar with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
• Keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving ability.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in working for start-up, travel or technology-based company is looked upon favourably.
DREAM A LITTLE. TRAVEL A LOT.
Welcome to Asia-Pacific's leading luxury villa booking portal and property manager!
The Luxe Nomad was founded on a simple belief: that luxury travel can be affordable.
Launched in 2012 with a round of angel investment, the Singapore-based startup pioneered collaborating with celebrities and online influencers on Instagram which helped grow its reach to 250,000 travellers. The site now lists over 2500 private villas, apartments, and ski chalets in more than 35 destinations, offering guests the home-away-from-home comforts with a Luxe Nomad touch.
We are expanding into property management, ensuring not only can you book with us, but check into a Luxe Nomad managed property as well.
If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to join, then why not
drop us a line? We're looking for fellow Nomads who think out of the box, love to learn
and aren't afraid of working hard!