CapMarket is a Peer-to-peer online lending marketplace to SMEs in Singapore and Southeast Asia. It is founded by several Ex-Commercial banker, Investment banker and Credit Risk manager from reputable financial institutions with combined 40 years of experience. Our in-house platform has high potential over the years and projected to have more than USD 10 million business loans processed with a strong monthly growth (current rate of USD 1.5-2.5 million monthly). We are also eyeing expansion into new geographies and product categories. Very exciting times ahead of the company! We are heading into data analytics and machine learning in the near future with our strong business model and experience in this industry. We are looking for a potential strong tech-partner to join us in this journey.
We are looking for a potential strong tech-partner to join us in this journey.
We are looking for an experienced, mature and ambitious CTO, who is ready to take the path of entrepreneurship.
- Experience in design and setting up technology architecture for a start-up that will eventually have to scale
- Ability to program in at least two programming language such as Python, csharp, Java (J2EE), etc.
- Results orientated, curious, attention to detail, and a strong collaborator
- Experience in end-to-end web-based development
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Experienced as a full-stack developer
- Interest and passion in changing the fundamentals of how data is being used at an ecosystem level
An ideal candidate would also have the following:
- Passion in changing the fundamentals of how data is being used at ecosystem levels
- A learning and growth mindset: In Capmarket we believe life is all about learning and development, and we are excited about people who always aspire to improve themselves and we will help them to grow and guide them.
- Design-centricity: While we move quickly, we always try to do things gracefully. We care about interface and how things look.
- Creativity and think out of the box: We are a small team and we need people who can solve problems creatively and work autonomously. We want people who are willing to share their ideas, make decisions, and have a point of view.
- Team chemistry: We are not just looking for a tech co-founder. We are looking for someone we can call a friend, go out and hangout with, and ultimately a business partner that can extend beyond Capmarket.