Business Development | Marketing
sales | business | startup | Singapore | Development | B2C | B2B
Laundryheap is an award winning and industry leading startup that is revolutionizing laundry and dry cleaning. We collect, clean, and return an individual’s items in as little as 24 hours, often making us the fastest in our industry. Headquartered in the UK, we are aggressively expanding across Europe, Asia, and North America.
Having launched our Singapore service in early 2020, we are currently looking for a City Associate to join our fast-growing global team. Energetic and talented individuals ready to take on challenges and have a go-getter attitude are welcome to apply to us.
Please complete the application form in our job portal via the link below. In case you are not able to connect directly to the link, feel free to copy and paste the link onto your search box.
We have ambitious global expansion plans in 2021, and we love working with ambitious, proactive people with a get-things-done attitude. Take this opportunity and apply today.
- Quickly develop expertise in Laundryheap’s range of B2C and B2B solutions and help adapt these based on your local expertise.
- Grow commercial relationships with existing suppliers and lead on acquiring new ones.
- Finetune and enhance our ground operation capabilities and processes, working closely with our Global Operations team to ensure our seamless 24h turnaround and excellent customer experience.
- Help the Global Business Development team find, negotiate and close innovative partnerships to help drive the business in Singapore.
- Generate new ideas and identify additional opportunities for new business development and B2C/B2B sales in the laundry/hospitality industries.
- Be the face of Laundryheap in Singapore to suppliers and partners.
Desired Skill Set:
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience, ideally in a sales/business development/startup/tech/finance/consulting background.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on, action-driven, with a preference for fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter with a high level of resilience, calm under pressure.
- Ability to perform independently, while contributing to the team efforts.
- Based, and eligible to work in Singapore.