NPS | Customer Handling | Customer Experience | Customer Service
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products.
Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Thailand and Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
- Attend to customer walk-ins and incoming customer calls.
- Handles customers concerns specifically related to their experience with the Company'sproducts and support.
- Ensure effective handling of customer queries on company's products, handling of complainsand related correspondence.
- Demonstrate keen interest to find out the real needs of the customers and help resolve theirproblems.
- Work with the team leads when necessary, to resolve the concern coming from customers.
- Responsible in handling emails/live chat online and on marketplaces.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Able to converse and correspond in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, on the telephone or in writing.
- Very patient in handling concerns from different types of customers.
- Very independent and highly motivated to learn and ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply to assigned tasksand responsibilities.
- Good task management and cross-functional team coordination skills.
- Ability to think work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative.
- Results-oriented, career-minded, hard-working, focused, and team-oriented player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.